Any activity on our network that is a violation of any state or federal law is a violation of this policy and will result in immediate termination of service. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
* Transmitting obscene materials or child pornography.
* Intentionally spreading or threatening to spread computer viruses.
* Gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any network, including Parkinhost private network infrastructure
* Accessing or attempting to access information not intended for you.
* Transmitting pirated software.
* Conducting or participating in illegal gambling.
* Soliciting for pyramid and other illegal schemes.
* Setting Up Phishing Websites of Popular Banks, Payment Gateways, File Hosts, E-Commerce Sites, etc.
* Using our Services for Initiating a DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) Attacks. This also includes Zombie participation of the Service.
* Using the Service for any other Hacking Methods including Phishing, DDOS, BruteForce, Port Scanning.